In order to protect personal data the company Temperatior s.r.o. has accepted the measures required by GDPR and by the Personal Data Protection Act. Information about individual processing is provided to the subjects of data while their data providing. The company Temperatior s.r.o. is announcing that the subjects of data are entitled to:
- revoke their consent to the processing of personal data if provided by consensus,
- require information about which personal data of the subject we process,
- request clarification regarding the processing of personal data and, if necessary, require the removal of the resulting situation if the personal data are not processed in accordance with legal regulations (e.g. blocking, repairing, supplementing or deleting personal data),
- request access to personal data and alternatively its editing,
- demand the deletion of personal data or limitation of its processing if it is unlawfully processed,
- raise objections against the processing of personal data,
- the portability of personal data, i.e. the right to obtain a summary of personal data and pass it on to another administrator,
- in case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://www.uoou.cz/) where a complaint may be submitted.
The responsible person for the protection of personal data is Mr Pavel Pecha, the representative of the authorized person is Ms Jolana Vrbová. The responsible persons can be contacted via email@example.com (kindly, apply the subject “GDPR”) or by phone (+420) 488 058 400.