The company TEMPERATIOR s.r.o., CRN: 27881369, with registered office in Liberec, Liberec VI – Rochlice, Kociánova 453/11, postal code 460 06, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, C, insert 25472 (hereinafter “Administrator“), within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. regarding the Protection of personal Data and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679, regarding the protection of individuals/natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of such data and regarding the repeal of Directive on 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) to process following Personal data:
- name and surname
(hereinafter “Personal Data“)
Personal data is processed automatically or manually in order to answer your query. Providing your data is voluntary. We process Personal data since it is essential for taking measures that are accepted before concluding a contract at the request of the subjects of data. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the lawful purpose of processing and then for the next 20 years maximum with regard to the legitimate interest in connection with the duration of the limitation period and the related necessity of providing evidence in the event of a dispute. Personal data will be neither passed on nor made available to third parties.
Note your right to:
- require information about which personal data of the subject we process,
- request clarification regarding the processing of personal data and, if necessary, require the removal of the resulting situation if the personal data are not processed in accordance with legal regulations (e.g. blocking, repairing, supplementing or deleting personal data),
- request access to personal data and alternatively its editing,
- demand the deletion of personal data or limitation of its processing if it is unlawfully processed,
- raise objections against the processing of personal data,
- the portability of personal data, i.e. the right to obtain a summary of personal data and pass it on to another administrator,
- in case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://www.uoou.cz/) where a complaint may be submitted.
Should you have any queries concerning the protection of your personal data or wish to exercise the above rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 488 058 400.