You hereby grant the consent to the company TEMPERATIOR s.r.o., CRN: 27881369, with registered office in Liberec, Liberec VI – Rochlice, Kociánova 453/11, postal code 460 06, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, C, insert 25472 (hereinafter “Administrator“), within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. regarding the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679, regarding the protection of individuals/natural persons in connection with the processing of Personal data and regarding the free movement of such data and regarding the repeal of Directive on 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) to process those personal data that were provided by you when filling in the form:
- name and surname
(hereinafter “Personal Data“)
Personal data is processed automatically or manually in order to handle the notification within the program of compliance. Providing your data is voluntary. We process Personal data since you have agreed with the processing. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the processing purpose, i.e. the handling of the notification, or for the duration of the reason for the processing, i.e. revocation of your consent, and also always for the duration of the limitation period for the purposes of archiving the reported case and ensuring the evidential situation (max. 20 years). Personal data will be neither passed on nor made available to third parties.
Note your right to:
- revoke your consent,
- require information about which of your Personal data are processed by us,
- request clarification regarding the processing of Personal data and, if necessary, to require the removal of the resulting situation if the Personal data are not processed in accordance with legal regulations (e.g. blocking, repairing, supplementing or deleting Personal data),
- request access to Personal data and alternatively its editing,
- demand the deletion of Personal data or limitation of its processing if it is unlawfully processed,
- raise objections against the processing of Personal data,
- the portability of Personal data, i.e. the right to obtain a summary of Personal data and pass it on to another administrator,
- in case of doubt about compliance with Personal data processing contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://www.uoou.cz/) where a complaint may be submitted.
Should you have any queries concerning the protection of your personal data or wish to exercise the above rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com or by phone +420 488 058 400.